OCEAN Alliance Sets Out Network
Members of the OCEAN Alliance, COSCO Container Lines, CMA CGM, Evergreen Line and Orient Overseas Container Line, today signed a document entitled the Day One Product, which sets out the proposed OCEAN Alliance’s network, including port rotation for each service loop.
The Day One network intends to deploy around 350 container vessels with an estimated total carrying capacity of 3.5 million TEUs to provide one of the most comprehensive service coverage in the market on the following trade lanes. The vessel deployment details for each service loop, will be released around end of this November.
• 20 Transpacific services (estimated 160 port pairs, with 13 Asia – West Coast North America services, 7
Asia – East Coast North America and U.S. Gulf services)
• 6 Asia – Europe services (estimated 110 port pairs)
• 5 Asia – Mediterranean services (estimated 165 port pairs)
• 3 Transatlantic services (estimated 70 port pairs)
• 5 Asia – Middle East services (estimated 70 port pairs)
• 2 Asia – Red Sea services (estimated 35 port pairs)
The top priority of the OCEAN Alliance is service quality and schedule reliability. Customers will benefit from a competitive selection of sailing schedules and direct port pairs, fast transit times, and a highly efficient fleet of vessels to cater to the needs of today’s demanding and increasingly green global supply chains.